WORK HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
Intech Security is committed to the highest standards of safety – for our personnel, our clients’ personnel, and other site users. In line with this commitment, we have developed comprehensive Workplace Health & Safety policy and procedure, and thoroughly induct and train all personnel.
Company’s Work Health and Safety Policy (WHS Policy) aims to prevent injury and illness to our workforce and to continually improve the performance of the WHS Management System, while complying with the Work Health and Safety Act 2011, the Work Health and Safety Regulation 2011 and its corresponding Codes of Practice.
Company holds responsibility in order to ensure that their employees are trained in approved work procedures to obtain optimal output without accidents and injuries and to ensure that employees follow safe work methods and related regulations.
By continually improving the Work Health and Safety Management System, Intech Security is committed to satisfying any interested party with excellence in Work Health and Safety performance that comply consistently with current legislation and regulations, at the best possible cost and delivered on a timely basis. Intech commits to
- Eliminate work related illness and injuries
- Provide appropriate training to facilitate improved safety performance
- Monitor and comply with all relevant legislative requirements
- Identify hazards, eliminate them where reasonably practicable or reduce the associated risk to as low as reasonably practicable
- Communicate and consult with employees on all matters of health and safety that may affect them.
- Maintain and practice emergency preparedness and response
- Maintain an effective return to work and injury management system
- Establish and track health and safety objectives and targets for the business
- Measure, evaluate and continually improve health and safety performance
- Maintain appropriate health surveillance of workers
- Record, report and analyse injury and near miss incident data
- Investigate incidents to identify ways to eliminate work related illness and injury