Intech Security is committed to consistently, and successfully exceed customer’s expectations with regards to the provision of high quality security guarding services. Maintaining, and continuously improving, high standards of competence in all our activities that have impact on customer satisfaction can only achieve this objective.
Intech Security's management has set quality objectives, which are achieved by ensuring that all our operations and activities are carried out constantly, and are regularly monitored and recorded. In order to achieve this objective, Intech Security maintains an effective and efficient Quality Management System based upon the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
Intech Security's management is committed:
- To operate our business based on the principles of good business ethics and best business practice to include the setting of measurable objectives and review of performance against them.
- Implementing and continually improving the effectiveness of the ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- To completely satisfy customer requirements by ensuring that our service quality matches or exceeds that which has been agreed with the Customer and defined in the Assignment Instructions.
- Documenting and measuring quality objectives through internal audit and management reviews
- Using the disciplines of ISO 9001 to develop and maintain the processes needed to provide a level of service of a consistent standard of quality
- Fostering good relationships with clients by effective communications with them and encouraging feedback
- Ensuring that every employee of Intech Security aims to improve the overall quality of Intech Security services in line with the requirements of our ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- To continually improve the QMS by ensuring the risks and opportunities that can affect conformity of products and services and the ability to enhance customer satisfaction are determined and addressed and the focus on enhancing customer satisfaction is maintained.
- To ensure that all business processes that have influence on the quality of the services supplied and their inter-relationships are identified and are prescribed by documented procedures or instructions as appropriate.
- This Quality Policy is communicated and understood by all Company employees and organisations working for or on our behalf. Employees and other organisations are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this policy, whilst ensuring that their own work, so far as is reasonably practicable, is carried out without risk to themselves, others, or the environment.
- This policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure that it continues to be appropriate and to the achievement of our objectives.
Every staff member has the responsibility to ensure that the intentions of this policy statement are understood, applied and maintained within their own activity area. Management has the ultimate responsibility to maintain the ISO 9001 Quality Management System and will promote all initiatives and regularly review the system in order to maintain its suitability and effectiveness.